Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #50 Best Places to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Will be responsible for pulling permits overseeing and ensuring the correct installation of the solar panel system management and connectivity.
- Ensure wires are run correctly and terminated to the right source.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start up, system testing and performance monitoring.
- Perform thermal stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems. Pull permits needed to start the project.
- Create checklist for inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- Business Electrician License
- Strong with solar experience
- Project management experience
Salary and Benefits:
- $65,000 to $75,000
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.