Solar Subcontractors Needed
Contact: 610-874-5000 ext. 787
Are you and your crew looking for constant, high volume work year round? For a partner that has your back? A Partner with 25 years of consecutive growth? A partner that promotes expanding your business? If you are a residential window installer that is licensed and insured, it's time to launch your new partnership with Power Home Remodeling. We are one of the largest residential exterior remodelers in the country and growing rapidly across the country. We are looking for talented and reliable installation companies to install pre-sold projects immediately.
Here is what we provide:
- Potential reimbursement of initial insurance/licensing costs
- Consistent work up to 6 days per week and 12 months per year
- Excellent pay scales and increases with a proven track record
- Average Earning potential $200,000 to $300,000 per crew
- Direct deposit paid every Friday
- Materials measured with 99%+ accuracy and shipped to our warehouse for pick up daily
- Support from Power to handle any issues on the job site and questions from a homeowner
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- At least one year of experience with the installation of residential replacement windows
- Own at least 1 truck/van and proper tools, including an aluminum brake
- Have proper insurance and credentials
- Employ a crew
- Craftsmanship coupled with customer service that is second to none
If you are looking for a partnership that you know you can truly rely on daily for years to come… apply now.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.